The Great Reset #3: The Role of Economic Development to Foster Racial Equity
We are living through truly unprecedented times during which social, race and health issues are converging in a way that has everyone’s attention. How do we make sure that we come out on the other side of these combined issues better than where we started?
In this IEDC-supported webinar, we’ll explore the issue of race disparity in the pandemic response, business success and entrepreneurship. Our panelists will delve deeper into the role of economic development professionals in creating social equity, opportunity and dismantling racism.
Over the course of the webinar, we’ll discuss:
- Black and white-owned businesses by the numbers
- Strategies to encourage black-owned business entrepreneurship
- The COVID-19 pandemic response
- Examples of DEI programs that work
- Ideas to foster equity moving forward
Enter your contact details now to have immediate access!
Other Interesting Content