San Marcos Partnership
The Only Business Development Toolkit You’ll Ever Need
Gazelle.ai is all about adding value to the ocean of company and industry data through artificial intelligence, smart analytical frameworks and a lot of hard-earned industry know-how. Developed by a team of seasoned sales executives, economists, physicists, mathematicians, data-scientists and programmers, Gazelle.ai is the business development professionals' one-stop platform.
More Unique, Powerful Features
- Multi-layered list building and search to drill-down on targets
- Private, personalized, custom lists to accelerate your research
- GIS-based company search to identify high concentrations of your ideal prospects
- Occupational profiles to assess whether your location has a suitable workforce capacity
- Company profiles with decision-makers for over 8 million companies
- Full company trees to visualize a company’s global footprint
- Light CRM functionality to remind you of important follow-up activities
- Real-time company news and Twitter feed
...and too many more to list here
The AI Advantage
“The transcendence of AI and its impacts on our lives is extraordinary. As we continue to unleash the power of machine learning and expand our unique socioeconomic dataset, predictability improvements will illuminate more and more about the drivers and interactions that foretell firms’ successes.”
Hugh Kelley, Ph.D., Chief Economist
AI is powering rapid advances in many of the areas of our everyday lives and the products and services we consume. But Gazelle.ai is the first application designed specifically to use AI and Big Data to solve many of the challenges faced daily by economic and business development professionals.
Gazelle.ai’s heuristic algorithms access vast pools of data across multiple sources including industry, spatial, and firm-level data spanning more than ten years. The platform consumes data from leading providers and looks at hundreds of signals such as financial ratios, pension payments, establishment numbers, executive salaries. It also looks at data like export activity at the county/industry level (level, growth, intensity) and state/county level variables including quality of infrastructure, business costs, patents, as well as 4-digit and 6-digit industry-specific data.
Combining this rich data with AI techniques such as dynamic deep learning, neuroplasticity and dynamic input attention, Gazelle.ai is able to consistently identify companies poised for growth and expansion. Click here to download our Whitepaper on AI in Economic Development.